It’s great to have outdoor barbeque parties and enjoy delectable grilled meat with accompaniments. However, it’s also important to learn the basics of barbequing before attempting to host a party. You should have the proper equipment and a good choice of different meats to satisfy everybody’s palate.
Selecting the Right Barbeque Grill
A few decisions have to be taken before you purchase your BBQ set. There are charcoal and gas grills. People have different opinions on this. However, this is a personal choice. Whichever grill you choose it has its own benefits. Nevertheless, before purchasing a grill consider the following suggestions.
• A good pre-assembled barbecue grill welded together perfectly will leave you with few hassles sooner or later.
• The size of the grill should be well thought of before purchasing. A cooking space of 400 square inches will be sufficient for a big event.
• Check out the warranty period offered for both charcoal and gas options. Gas grills have a longer period of warranty.
• A gas BBQ is more convenient and you don’t need messy coals or lighter fluids. However, if you go for a grill made of cast iron, you can be sure it will retain heat better.
• Finally, purchase a grill from a reputed company. Additionally, replacement parts should be available.
Range of Barbeque Grills
There is a wide range of barbecue cooking grills available from reputed companies in the UK or U.S. You can get portable cooking grills with folding legs that can be easily taken to any place. Grills with a cooking space of 42 cm are not big; but it comes with wheels for effortless manoeuvrability.
If you require a fairly big grill, purchase a stainless steel set with 2 side shelves together with one below to store things. This steel trolley has a warming rack that is chrome plated. The finish is excellent and it is a charcoal grill. For large outdoor events you need a traditional grill with or without a skewer. Another choice is a kettle shaped grill with an ash tray that can be removed. Enjoy lazy summer evenings with a huge collection of charcoal and gas barbecues.
With the help of a rotisserie, you can cook all types of meat evenly making the meat soft and tender. There are several popular brands of rotisseries for indoor cooking. But the traditional style of barbequing with rotisseries is great for slow roasting. Big rotisseries can roast turkeys weighing 15 pounds while the smaller ones can roast meat up to 10 pounds. Buy a rotisserie with features such as no-heat rotation, normal rotation, and pause to roast. These multiple settings help to cook various meats at different heat levels.