Heard about the phenomenon called indoor grilling? From open or covered electric grills to contact grills, grill pans, and cooktop inserts, there are all kinds of indoor grilling options that are inexpensive to purchase, take little time to clean up, and store conveniently out of sight. Best of all, whether it’s a bright, sunny day, a rainy afternoon, or a cold, wintry night, you can still enjoy mouthwatering, healthy meals any time you’re in the mood to grill!
Indoor Grilling For Dummies takes you from beginner to master griller with a dash of humor, a splash of good fun, and lots of sizzling recipes. If you’re already an indoor grill owner, you’ll find ways to perfect your technique and expand your menus. Step-by-step guidance shows you how to:
- Choose the right indoor grill
- Speak a griller’s language
- Clean and maintain your grill
- Select the best accessories
- Cook for better healt h and great taste! & lt;/ul>
While indoor grilling isn’t rocket science, it isn’t a cakewalk either. This easy-to-follow guide gives you tips and tricks for grilling indoors like a pro, from warming the grill and selecting the right temperature to the secret to grilling success (marinating). Plus, you get dozens of fast, delicious, hassle-free recipes for everything from sausage to fajitas, barbecued pork tenderloin to brandied turkey, and grilled mushrooms to chicken Caesar salad. You’ll also discover how to:
- Create tasty appetizers and to-die-for desserts
- Cook safely on a patio or balcony
- Add a boost of flavor to every dish with marinades, sauces, and rubs
- Buy, store, and handle meat, poultry, and seafood
- Choose veggies and fruits that are great for the grill
- Prepare for a special occasion
Featuring expert advice on reducing fat and calories in grilled foods, using grilled foods in sandwiches and wraps, and serving up a party with a meal that your guests will remember, Indoor Grilling For Dummies has all the buying and cooking tips you need to become an indoor griller extraordinaire!
- Used Book in Good Condition