It’s the kitchen appliance that changed the grilling game forever. The George Foreman 2-Serving Classic Plate Grill and Panini delivers fast grilling and delicious results for steak, burgers, chicken, veggies, and more. The patented sloped surface helps remove fat during cooking, and the George Tough nonstick coating wipes clean after every use. The compact grill’s dual contact heating speeds up grilling to get food on the table in record time. What will you make on your George Foreman Grill?
*slope removes up to 42% of fat from 1/4lb. 80/20 ground chuck
- 2-Serving Classic Plate Grill – This is the original George Foreman Grill. The durable grill plates give you lean, mean grilling power for all your favorite foods
- George Tough Nonstick Coating – It’s durable and easy to clean
- Fat-Removing Slope – It’s the sure sign of a George Foreman Grill. The sloped grilling surface helps remove up to 42% of fat from meats for lean, tasty meals
- Drip Tray – The dishwasher-safe drip tray collects excess fat and grease so you don’t have to
- Power Indicator Light – The power light turns on when you plug in the grill and shuts off when it’s preheated and ready to cook